Although we might not always want to talk about it, here’s the truth: as you grow older, you need to take the right steps to make sure you and your family have the safest, most secure future possible.
Because if you don’t take those steps?
For starters, there won’t be a lot of relaxation during your much-awaited, well-earned retirement. Instead…
…long-term care costs (which add up to a headache-inducing $10,047 per month average in Michigan) have the potential to bankrupt you and your family.
…the legacy you plan to leave behind (AKA your estate, trusts, and assets) can be taken away by probate and the IRS.
…and that IRA you’ve been so dutifully paying into for the last 32 years? Yes, that can be taken away instead of being passed along to loved ones, as well.
These are tricky, uncomfortable topics to talk about. That’s why we created this free workshop to help you get the information you need about legal, financial & tax planning as we grow older.
After attending our 90-minute workshop, you’ll walk away knowing:
- How to make sure your estate, assets, and savings are 100% safe from probate and the IRS
- The best way to plan for long-term care costs (so neither you nor your family are stuck making huge, unrealistic payments)
- How an average person can qualify for Medicaid and get most, if not all, of their long-term care costs covered
- The easiest strategies to minimize taxes when you pass on your assets to your spouse or children (or how to make sure the government only gets the absolute minimum)
- Proven retirement & asset building strategies you can use to make sure you and your family’s futures are secure
- And a variety of other topics that make sure you and your family are cared for, for life