August 09, 2022
Investing in I Bonds
Estate Attorney and Advisor Chris Berry of Castle Wealth Group answers questions on retirement and estate planning every Wednesday at 1pm www.wisdomwebinar.com to register or give our office a call at 844-885-4200. Castle Wealth Group and Christopher Berry help families with estate planning, elder law, retirement planning, and tax planning from their offices in Brighton, Ann Arbor, Livonia, Bloomfield Hills, and Novi. In this week’s webinar, Attorney and Advisor Chris Berry of www.castlewealthlegal.com answers the below questions.
- 0:00 Introduction/Positive Focus
- 2:08 I have 30k saved for my 17-year-old daughter, she won’t be going to college, I’d like to invest it for help for a future home in 3-5 years. What should I look at?
- 10:40 About 529
- 11:09 Can Roth hold I bonds?
- 11:22 Can you put a small amount to I bonds?
- 12:31 What happens if 529 beneficiary does not use it for education?
- 14:39 How do personal items make it into a trust? I understand the real estate and investment accounts.
- 19:04 If I bond registered in trust name which is limited to 10k, however, each person is allowed 10k, does that mean each person can get another 5k each?
- 20:44 95-year-old mom has an extra 10k sitting in savings can she do an I bond?
- 21:16 Beneficiary under age 18 can own an I bond?
- 21:50 Where do you buy an I bond?
About Castle Wealth Group
Contact Castle Wealth Group for all your estate planning needs. We build a perfect strategy for your retirement, including income planning, investment planning, tax planning, health care planning, and legacy planning. Visit our website or call us at 844.885.4200 or email us for your financial advice.
Join our Weekly Wisdom Webinars
Estate Attorney and Advisor Chris Berry of Castle Wealth Group answers questions on retirement and estate planning every Wednesday at 1pm www.wisdomwebinar.com to register or give our office a call at 844-885-4200.