August 02, 2022
Is Transfer at Death Over a Million Dollars Subject to Capital Gains?
Estate Attorney and Advisor Chris Berry of Castle Wealth Group answers questions on retirement and estate planning every Wednesday at 1pm www.wisdomwebinar.com to register or give our office a call at 844-885-4200. Castle Wealth Group and Christopher Berry help families with estate planning, elder law, retirement planning, and tax planning from their offices in Brighton, Ann Arbor, Livonia, Bloomfield Hills, and Novi. In this week’s webinar, Attorney and Advisor Chris Berry of www.castlewealthlegal.com answers the below questions.
- 0:00 Introduction/Positive Focus
- 2:25 Besides a promissory note, what’s the best way to lend money to children and then have them pay the estate or deduct from their inheritance the loan. Another daughter wants to buy a house before their’s is sold.
- 5:37 Castle Wealth Planning
- 9:36 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- 11:50 President Biden’s Tax Proposal
- 15:04 Is transfer at death over a million dollars subject to capital gains?
- 16:28 What is the best thing for a 90-year-old mom to do with the profit from the sale of her condo?
About Castle Wealth Group
Contact Castle Wealth Group for all your estate planning needs. We build a perfect strategy for your retirement, including income planning, investment planning, tax planning, health care planning, and legacy planning. Visit our website or call us at 844.885.4200 or email us for your financial advice.
Join our Weekly Wisdom Webinars
Estate Attorney and Advisor Chris Berry of Castle Wealth Group answers questions on retirement and estate planning every Wednesday at 1pm www.wisdomwebinar.com to register or give our office a call at 844-885-4200.