June 22, 2022
With the Current Market Situation What Are Some Options in Terms of Investments Where I Can Protect Against Losing More in the Market?
Estate Attorney and Advisor Chris Berry of Castle Wealth Group answers questions on retirement and estate planning every Wednesday at 1pm www.wisdomwebinar.com to register or give our office a call at 844-885-4200. Castle Wealth Group and Christopher Berry help families with estate planning, elder law, retirement planning, and tax planning from their offices in Brighton, Ann Arbor, Livonia, Bloomfield Hills, and Novi. In this week’s webinar, Attorney and Advisor Chris Berry of www.castlewealthlegal.com answers the below questions.
- 0:00 Introduction/Positive Focus
- 2:38 A married couple can purchase 30k of IBonds (each spouse + trust). The trust cannot be a beneficiary, so who do you name as a beneficiary of the non-trust-owned iBonds?
- 7:20 With the current market situation what are some options in terms of investments where I can protect against losing more in the market?
- 21:27 My mom served in the Navy during Korea and is now going into an assisted living. We are working on getting the VA Benefit for her, but we were told if we sold her house she’d lose that monthly benefit. What can we do?
- 26:16 When converting to Roth does it still makes sense if you don’t convert the whole thing since you pay taxes now on a ration when there’s a deductible and non-deductible funds in a traditional IRA.
About Castle Wealth Group
Contact Castle Wealth Group for all your estate planning needs. We build a perfect strategy for your retirement, including income planning, investment planning, tax planning, health care planning, and legacy planning. Visit our website or call us at 844.885.4200 or email us for your financial advice.
Join our Weekly Wisdom Webinars
Estate Attorney and Advisor Chris Berry of Castle Wealth Group answers questions on retirement and estate planning every Wednesday at 1pm www.wisdomwebinar.com to register or give our office a call at 844-885-4200.