April 26, 2022
Is It Wise to Put Real Estate Into LLCs for Liability Protection?
Estate Attorney and Advisor Chris Berry of Castle Wealth Group answers questions on retirement and estate planning every Wednesday at 1pm www.wisdomwebinar.com to register or give our office a call at 844-885-4200. Castle Wealth Group and Christopher Berry help families with estate planning, elder law, retirement planning, and tax planning from their offices in Brighton, Ann Arbor, Livonia, Bloomfield Hills, and Novi. In this week’s webinar, Attorney and Advisor Chris Berry of www.castlewealthlegal.com answers the below questions.
- 0:00 Introduction / Positive Focus
- 2:04 I have 200k sitting in savings, but I don’t know what I want to do with it. I was going to use it to help my child with a home, but they won’t need it. I am concerned about the markets right now and want at least half of that liquid, what should I do? What tools are there?
- 9:54 If a person dies today, what is required for a tax filing obligation and what obligations does the executor have?
- 13:54 I turned 72 last year and have an IRA at the bank. I didn’t take an RMD, do I owe a penalty or what can I do?
- 18:08 Is it wise to put real estate into LLCs for liability protection? Any downsides? Are separate LLCs recommended for each property? Any gotchas? How much does it cost?
- 24:04 Explain how the Legacy and Castle Estate Plan works. Is it irrevocable trust for the next generation? Do they lose the protection if they move the money out o the trust?
- 31:42 My wife has Alz and her memory seems to be declining at a steady rate. We may not have five years before she needs some level of care from others. How best do we protect our assets and savings?
About Castle Wealth Group
Contact Castle Wealth Group for all your estate planning needs. We build a perfect strategy for your retirement, including income planning, investment planning, tax planning, health care planning, and legacy planning. Visit our website or call us at 844.885.4200 or email us for your financial advice.
Join our Weekly Wisdom Webinars
Estate Attorney and Advisor Chris Berry of Castle Wealth Group answers questions on retirement and estate planning every Wednesday at 1pm www.wisdomwebinar.com to register or give our office a call at 844-885-4200.