December 02, 2019
Six Retirement Planning Mistakes
Are you prepared to avoid the most common pitfalls in retirement?
When it comes to retirement, there are some common mistakes that we see over and over again. Today we want to address those mistakes, and how to avoid them. From focusing on the wrong things to accepting less than you have to, we will cover how to have the most tax efficient and financially successful retirement possible.
In this episode of The Chris Berry Show, I’ll talk about the six most common mistakes that we see people making in retirement.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- Chris’ positive focus for the week.
- Six common retirement mistakes.
- The impact of the recent SECURE ACT that passed the House of Representatives.
- A situation that is unfolding that could require retirees to pay additional premiums.
- Why focusing on the wrong thing can upend your retirement.
- Why sequence of return risk needs to be considered along with rate of return.
- How truly understanding risk within the context of retirement is key to success.
- All about the hidden fees that can eat away at your portfolio.
- How tax diversification planning can save you money and headaches in retirement.
- Why planning for the loss of a spouse is crucial to not derail your retirement.
- The reasons tax planning can make or break your retirement.
- The ramifications of not properly utilizing tax deferred accounts.
- The ways to evaluate your investment vehicles, and their potential returns.
Links & Resources
Follow us on Social Media