October 26, 2019
Mark Howell with Fund a Life
Are you and your family prepared for the worst-case scenario?
Mark Howell was diagnosed with stage 4 melanoma and given weeks to live. His insurance coverage would not really cover much outside of their network, so it was very limiting. And, at the time, melanoma had very limiting treatment. Treatment options were very poor, and a 30-year-old male given weeks to live, and then with all the treatment options basically saying, “Hey, you know, best case scenario you might live nine months.”
In this episode of The Chris Berry Show, I’ll talk with Mark Howell about the amazing things they are doing to help families face the worst case scenario at Fund A Life.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- Chris’ positive focus for the week.
- How to best protect your family while planning for your future.
- Suggested ages for children taking over their trusts
- What decisions you need to make on who will be responsible for what after your gone.
- How to use tax-free growth financial assets to pay for your child’s education.
- Insurance strategies to protect your family.
- The ways communities are coming together to help those in need.
- How to get involved with Fund A Life.
- Creative ways to fundraise and give back to your community.
- How a grassroots movement helped families in their most dire time of need
Links & Resources
Follow us on Social Media